Is Mediation the Right Method for Your Divorce?
Litigation is not the only avenue to resolve your divorce. Mediation is a confidential process by which the parties can meet with a neutral at our firm to compromise and avoid the emotional and financial costs associated with litigation. Storm Family Law, P.C., can guide you through that process.
Mediation is a popular, often effective, and less costly alternative to litigation. Storm Family Law, P.C., is ready to either offer advice and guidance throughout the process or to act as a neutral and mediate your case.
Why Mediation Can Be a Great Choice
Compared to traditional litigation, mediation is:
- Less expensive
- Less time-consuming
- Less contentious and stressful
- Completely private (as opposed to litigation, which is not)
- A method that gives both parties more control over the outcome
- A more effective way to retain the assets that are most important to you (such as a closely held business)
- Less traumatizing for your children
- An opportunity to preserve a functional working relationship with a former spouse who you may now need to interact with as a co-parent
Have Questions? Contact Us for Answers.
To discuss your family law issue with an experienced and innovative attorney, contact Storm Family Law, P.C., to schedule your initial consultation today. Call our office at 310-504-2188 or fill out our online contact form to get started.